Japanese - English Translation and Interpretation Services
Based in Honolulu, Hawaii -- the "Conference Center of the Pacific."
Services provided in the USA, Japan and around the Globe.
When relying on Interpretation in international and multi-language forums, your audience will only be able to understand the information that the Interpreter fully comprehends and is capable of accurately conveying.
Because the Interpreter can make or break the meeting, selecting a highly skilled and experienced Japanese Interpreter is critical in ensuring the success of the event. On many occasions has the time and money invested in an event been wasted due to the improper selection of the Interpreter.
Choosing the right Japanese Interpreter can be a very difficult task indeed, especially for those unfamiliar with Interpretation, or have never required the services of an Interpreter before. There are many questions that need answering:
These are just a few of the many questions that must be asked in the course of setting up and organizing a multi-language conference, meeting or event.
If you are already familiar with Interpretation and all the factors involved with setting up a multi-language event, we encourage you to view the profile of our principal Interpreter. Please contact us for further information.
However, if you have never utilized the services of an Interpreter before, please contact us for a free consultation. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have, as well as give you advice on how to go about selecting the right Interpreter(s) for your event. If it turns out that JTI is not the appropriate organization for your particular needs, we will be happy to refer you to another that is.
We look forward to hearing from you.
- 2 men rob Tochigi pachinko parlor of over Y28 million
- US approves shale gas exports to Japan
- Police raid JR Hokkaido over falsifying data
- Kennedy pledges to help reduce burden in Okinawa
- Tokyo stocks up after Wall St. jump on jobs data
- Fashion magazine model arrested for shoplifting
- Samuragochi says he regained some hearing about 3 years ago
- Sea of Japan dual name bill introduced in New York state
- JR Hokkaido faces criminal investigation over data falsifications
- N. Korea attack on U.S. could push Japan into collective defense: Abe
36 Views of Mt. Fuji